Forever Living Multi-Maca
Forever Living Multi-Maca, also known as Lepidium Meyenii, is an annual plant that is cultivated in the Peruvian central highlands.
- The edible root, which resembles a radish, is a staple food for the local population.
- Maca has been highly revered for over 2,000 years in Peru.
- According to legend, the Incan warriors ate Maca for strength and endurance before going to battle.
- The Spanish Conquistadors called it the “sex herb of the Incas”.
- its known as Peruvian Ginseng.
- Modern studies suggest that Maca may promote libido, sexual potency and energy.
- Women in South America have also used Maca for thousands of years to help maintain their stamina.
- prevent fatigue and reduce the effects of stress on their body.
- Peruvian women begin using Maca at age 3. and remain strong, fertile and productive.
- immense stamina well into their later life.
Forever Living Multi-Maca Overview
- Maca may increase a woman’s libido, and should be taken daily for best results.
- The nutritional value of dried Maca root is high, similar to cereal grains such as rice and wheat.
- It contains 60% carbohydrates, 10% protein, 8.5% fiber, and 2.2% lipids.
- Maca’s reported beneficial effects for sexual function could be due to its high concentration of proteins and vital nutrients.
- Maca’s protein content is in the form of amino acids.
- Its required for many functions in the body, including sexual and fertility functions.
- Main amino acids that these substances require include phenylalanine tyrosine
This required in the manufacturing of substances that transmit signals in the nervous system and play a major role in the process of sexual arousal and physical performance during sex.
Maca also contains another amino acid, arginine, which may play a role in supporting male fertility and activity.
Forever Multi-Maca combines legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs and select ingredients, to create one of the finest supplements of its kind.