Forever Living Calcium
Forever Living Calcium is the most common mineral for our body. Accounting for about 2% of your total weight. The majority of calcium 99%. Resides in your teeth and bones. While the remainder found in nerve cells. blood, body tissues, and other body fluids.
Long associated with the growth and maintenance of bones and teeth. calcium is also essential for the clotting of blood and the transmission of nerve impulses. Calcium needed for muscles to function to release hormones, including insulin.
Calcium is the major mineral that helps strengthen bones. Children and teenagers especially need adequate calcium in their diets. thus helping to prevent problems later in life involving a reduction in the amount of bone mass.
Forever Living Calcium Benefits
Especially girls, are at greater risk for developing weakened bones and having disabling injuries later in life. Bone calcium begins to decrease in young adulthood, and progressive loss of bone calcium occurs as we age, particularly in women.
Adequate dietary calcium can help minimize this loss. Estimates show that roughly 30 to 50 million Americans are lactose intolerant. People who are lactose intolerant cannot digest lactose, a natural sugar found in milk and dairy products, and therefore may not be consuming enough dairy products for their Calcium needs.
- For individuals who either cannot tolerate any lactose or do not like dairy products,
- Calcium supplements may be an option.
- The most effective is Calcium Citrate
- Because it dissolves easily in the stomach and is absorbed efficiently.
- Forever Calcium is an ultra-dense Calcium Citrate formula.
- Blended with a hint of vanilla flavor,
- the daily serving of Forever Calcium contains 1000mg of calcium combined with vitamin D and magnesium
- two elements that are essential for maximizing calcium absorption.
- Two Forever Calcium tablets with breakfast and two with dinner is an easy,
- effective way to ensure you’re getting the calcium you need for the promotion of good bone health.